to finance small businesses and even microenterprises. In situations where there is trust and understanding between bank staff and the local business community musharaka often provides reasonable returns for the investment of both parties, and an option that can lead to self-sustainable
- The Empretec Ghana Foundation - a broad product portfolio organization
- Microfinance in Asia and the Pacific: what progress towards the Microcredit Summit goals?
- The provision of basic services to all segments of the population should remain the responsibility of the public sector
- Two hundred years of savings banks: The wheel turns full circle
- Market system diagrams, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the doughnut