and very insecure market position. Almost none of them have any access to formal credit, to professional training or to higher technology. This article describes the microenterprise promotion programme of the publicly supported fund, FOSIS.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- New approaches to MSME lending: challenging traditional credit assessment models in electronic cash-flow environments