Supervising and regulating micro-finance institutions—the Bolivian experience
the creation of a new financial intermediary, the Private Financial Fund, which specializes in micro-credit, and provides a description of the regulations which are designed to allow these PFFs to cover a greater number of MSEs than are currently served by the formal financial sector.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning