the ways in which the promoting organization, FAIDA, adapted and reorganized these guidelines to take account of the shortage of data available. It is intended to make a contribution to the search for promotional methodologies which bring more value added at enterprise level, but also at the
meso and macro level.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- New approaches to MSME lending: challenging traditional credit assessment models in electronic cash-flow environments