to be positive. Against expectations, the conclusions of this research reveal that most of these enterprises have been in crisis since 1994: their real turnover has decreased by 22 per cent and their margin by 24 per cent. The manufacturing of substitute products is still a long-term objective.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- New approaches to MSME lending: challenging traditional credit assessment models in electronic cash-flow environments