pricing and marginal pricing are explained. Staff from MicroSave-Africa's partners have been trained in this methodology, and this paper describes how partner institutions introduced costing to their systems
and discovered which products were making losses. Results from the costings have in some cases led to alterations to the products and to an increase in profitability.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- New approaches to MSME lending: challenging traditional credit assessment models in electronic cash-flow environments