Sreet(UK), it describes the types of products and services that can best meet these needs, designed first to reduce exposure to risk, then to invest in businesses or self-employment. A number of possible ways in which mainstream banks and insurance companies can partner community finance organizations
are suggested, as well as ways in which the government can support the process.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- New approaches to MSME lending: challenging traditional credit assessment models in electronic cash-flow environments